micro mini projects

nuttiwebgal

its time for something new!

I love the micro mini's as you all know and I belong to the yahoo group and we just had an online convention and one of the convention things was Break away boxes. this incredibly talented woman made them and posted the patterns for all of us to try them....super sweet!

so I did. this is my first one. it is going to my BGF in Florida who grew up here and misses the color of snow not the cold!

lol

almost tempted to use for contest but got something else in the works.

rofl I got like 4 things going on at the moment.

post-9-1132344139_thumb.jpgpost-9-1132344153_thumb.jpg

what do ya think?

nutti :o

AWWW Nutti that is Super cute especially seeing it has to do with snowmen that is my other weakness snowmen figures :o . Please share with us on how you made that its super cute and would make a wonderful christmas gifts.Plus you can do so many different themes ohhh the ideas are a brewing :D !

Lyn

Nutti, I LOVE it!! I read in a magazine how to do a 1" scale one. It was in a magazine from a few years ago. This is so neat. This would have been PERFTECT for the Winter Anything goes contest! :o

Thanks for sharing your work!

Well Im not sure I should do that...this was made available for the convention.

not sure about ethics and all that.

I will ask permission and see how that goes.

or perhaps you'll pop over to the Micro mini forum and check it out for yourself.

unbelieveably wonderful things can be found there in this itty bitty scale.

you can find that forum here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MicroMinis/

Im glad you liked my little version.

nutti :o

Nutti - thank you for sharing about the micro mini site. I've joined up. I have two 1:144 homes. One built and landscaped by someone else (I furnished it) and one "rough" built that I painted and furnished. I didn't know that there was a mini site.

I've posted some photos of one of my 1:144 houses on the site ... I'll probably add some of the others in the next day or so. I spent the afternoon lying down with a migraine, so I'm still a little groggy this evening.

Susanne

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...