Tae Bo

Ms. Mini

Hello all my wonderful friends :congrats: its been awhile since I posted much but im still on here everyday reading everyones wonderful threads! As some of you know from our July Weight Loss thread I've been doing weight watchers seriously for a little over 2 months now. And for the last 3.5 weeks I have been doing Tae Bo 5-6 days a week. Wow what a difference I have noticed! I have now lost a total of 17 pounds and Ive lost a total of 4.5 inches in my waist and several on the rest of my body! Tae Bo has really helped change so many things in my life. I'm starting to feel confident in myself again, I'm fitting into clothes I havent worn in 2 years, and I'm just so much more engergetic!

Anyways I just wanted to share with all my wonderful friends what I have been up too. Tae Bo is so much fun and its the first work out in a long time where I really feel like I'm working my entire body. I'm now doing intermedite level and finding it incredibly challenging *which I love*

Thanks for letting me blab!

:wub:,

Jenny

BTW, how is the eye?
It's doing MUCH better thank you! Still doing the steriod drops and the new bump is almost completly gone :congrats: and my vision is improving again too! that was so sweet of you to think of me :wub:

:p CONGRATULATIONS Jenny! That is great! I'm proud of you! You've done a wonderful job with your weight and your devotion is really paying off! I bet you feel so much better too!

Wolfie