Site Problem

Does this site sometimes go down? I tried for about 3 hours today to reach the site and kept getting a "site unavailable" notice. Don't know what was going on with that. Do you have certain times the site is not available? Thanks, Debbie

Debbie - what time did this happen (and what timezone are you in)?

The site should never be unavailable unless there's an unexpected problem. I don't think anything happened today, though.

NO, Debbie, The site is available all the time, normally. I emailed after four hours of not being able to get in and it was a glitch with the forum's server that our Mini Man worked on to correct.

There have been so many changes & improvements to this site and it normally runs so smoothly that we don't think about all the technical stuff that has to work & mesh just right. As Scottie said in "The Search for Spock", the more they overhaul the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drains. This is such a tight little community that we really miss not being able to visit PRN, and I'm awfully glad to have it.

I wasn't able to get on for a better part of the day yesterday. I'm in the central time zone (just had to say that because I just learned it not that long ago :p !)

I don't just miss the site when I can't get on . . . I go into withdrawals!! :blink:

Sorry about that Everyone. Yes Mini Man emailed me yesterday so that I would know he was working on the problem.

we actually thought it was going to take longer to have it fixed so I am so happy it did not. There are a lot of improvements in the works here so please bear with us. I too suffer from with drawal BUT, it gave me the time to work on my projects LOL.

I guess it would have helped if I had given you the right info -- I'm in the central time zone and called from 10:30a.m until 1:40pm when I left for work. Glad to see you are back up again. I agree about going into withdrawals when not able to visit. It's the one thing I do every day before work and, being somewhat "anal", really messed up my afternoon! LOL Oh well, so glad site is up and working again.

Debbie :blink: