My first house A willow

debra

Thankyou for all your kind replies, I am glad you like the wallpapers, It was relaxing making them for you. I am afraid I did not do any more to my house over the weekend, and now it is Monday morning and back to work lol...

My webpages

Deb.

I have stained the floors :D , I like how they turned out, I have added some new pics to the webshots page, Oh and some more papers for you all to copy and print... :lol:

Cheers from Oz :(

Debra.

My Webpage

will you be making your fireplace as per Tracy's instructions?

for the 2nd floor?

and may I ask how did you stain the floors without making a huge mess of the walls?? I would never have tried that myself I make such a mess!!

but wow doest stain make some difference!

and you favorite room looks wonderful but I love the livingroom fireplacewith bookshelves. it really looks wonderful!

nutti :blink:

Hi nutti, I think I will just make it plain (the fireplace) I looked at the tutorial, it was fantastic. The floors were done using a very small brush, I am usually very neat any ways lol ( I have painted many a real house as well lol). Yes I like the way they turned out, though looking at them this morning they do not have much shine to them, so I will most likely go over them with a very high gloss clear. I like a highly poslished look on timber floors.

My Webpage