My First DollHouse

logansrun

I thought I was doing it the right way. I did not get ahead of myself, and followed the directions. I cut out, and sanded, and sanded, and primed, and sanded some more, and primed again! And finally was gonna start putting part of it together! I was soooooooooo excited!! Got the first wall fitted into the ground floor - and went to the next step - and what do you know ;) .... it's calling for a piece NOT listed in the section to R & P. I thought surely I have missed it somehow. Reread the list, checked it against what I had done..... And now I am starting the whole process allllll over, with the stupid center wall!! :doh:

Meanwhile, my other half has taken over building the "House of Miniatures" kits that I have gotten from ebay! Then he wants to start the other furniture kits I have gotten. Hooked him too :yes: ... He even told me to order some stuff from Hobby Builders Supply! Tools for both of us to use....

Will update when I get the Center Wall prepped.

Oh, Sabrina, good on you! I had "fun" twisting those exterior walls on, but once they got with the program I had so much fun with that house; although if I build another one I'll build the front porch right side out!lol

Notsure of the plans yet. No granddaughters to give it to. Maybe sell it and make money to get me a house of my own! One of those real fancy expensive ones.

I have it primed with white bullseye that my sweetie had using for some remodeling work. But I have a color called "December Eve" a very pretty gray, and a contrasting gray for the trim. One is a light gray and the other is a dark gray. But..... I can change my mind!!

Will take some pics tonight.... of all my pieces... with 2 put together waiting patiently for me to finish sanding, priming, sanding, etc. the center wall. I will upload them tomorrow! :groucho:

• 2 weeks later...

Starting pics are in 2 different albums I have started, when I was taking pictures Gary asked what I was doing, sooooo had to start an album for his minis tooooo! :lol:

I am not sure how you all look at the albums, but I put them out there...

Finally got the center wall finished and progress is coming along very well! Thank you all for the support!

your pix in the gallery are showing off your projects really nicely.

lookin' good!

so far as i know there are abt 4 ways to locate a member's gallery.

the easiest is this: if a person has a gallery, then when a person posts a comment, you can see the "My Gallery" link in the area on the left of the screen, below the waving flags there. clicking on that link will take you to that individual's gallery and album(s).

another option is to go to the top of the screen and click on "Gallery." that takes you to all the galleries. it's nifty. you can search the Gallery, too.

another option is to see a member's post, and then click in the colored area that surrounds the person's user name. it is just above the avatar. if you View the person's Profile, that'll take you to information that includes a link to the person's gallery.

another option is to go to the Members tab at the top of the screen. there, you can search for members, view profiles and see galleries.

there are probably lots of other ways to get to galleries, but that's all i've figured out so far.

:lol: