The Glencroft

Shula

Hi everyone I'm Shula.

I live in Florida and have wanted to get started on the fantastic doll house that I bought about five years ago.

I got it out of the closet, opened the box, took a good look at it and found out that there were NO directions in the box.

WHAT!!! NO!!! DIRECTIONS!!!

Do any of you know how I could get directions for this doll house.

I can't hardly wait to get started on it.

HELP!!

Shula :wub: :D

Do any of you know how I could get directions for this doll house.
Actually you know it, too, you just don't know you do! When you click on the Greenleaf logo in the upper left corner of the page it takes you to the home page. On the bottom of the home page on the lower right one of the selections is "Contact" and when you click on that an email box opens on the lower half of the next page along with telephone info, and you can contact Greenleaf and request a set of Glencroft instructions be mailed to you.

Meanwhile, the Building Team has built and blogged their builds here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/b...house/index.php?

Here are pictures I took of the things I put in mine, and these are some of the things I made for it.

And of course you are MOST welcome to ask questions!

Where if FL are you? I ask because there a few of us Floridians here. I live about a dozen or so miles NW of Tallahassee, the capital.

Hi and :wub: ! I can't help with the instructions, but wanted to welcome you. I am sure if you contact Greenleaf they will get the instructions to you right away. Good luck!!

:D

Welcome to the forum!

if you do as HHolly suggest I know Greenleaf will get the instructions right out to you!

and do please have a look at our building blogs...lots of ideas and hints and tips for building this house!

I hope you will share your experiences with us and of course any photos you take! :banana:

Happy Building

nutti :banana:

Hey thanks to everyone for your replys.

You were right it was easy to get directions.

I just E-mailed the company and they are sending them to me ASAP.

I guess I was feeling overwelmed LOL

I want this house to be a traditional Tudor but, with turn of the century furnishings.

I'm also shooting for a thatched roof.

In other words much like the homes I have visited in Oxfordshire England.

Gosh you guys nice. I think I will enjoy being in this forum

I live in Melbourne, about twenty miles south of KSC.

I lived in Tallahasse for a few years and know the area.

I liked Tallahasse but I was lonely for my surfboard, kidding but, people did seem kinda stuffy

and I feel more at home down here.

My aunt and uncle (while they were living ) lived in Pensacola.

Nice to meet you HHolly.

And a big smile for everyone who has been so kind to welcome me to this forum.

Welcome, Shula! I just love the Glencroft - there's something special about it. I'll be dying to see pics as you build it. This is a very friendly group - ready to help with any questions, share advice, and enjoy each other's work. I guess you know that already! You're going to love it here.

hi, shula, and welcome!

glad you found the forums and the instructions for your house. :flowers:

i'm looking forward to hearing more about your and your plans for your Glencroft.

:groucho: