Waterfall Lady Re-Doux.......

Wolfie

Well here she is in all her glory! Ready to be installed in the wind, in the rain, in the sun, on top of her waterfall looking for all the world like "The Earth Goddess!" May I present her? Now my question to you is: a) Should she be in a gazebo? :whistle: Should she be in a conservatory over in the corner next to the palm tree? c) Or standing on top of the waterfall overlooking her world?

Comments?

Wolfie

Oooooor D, under an arbor at the top of the waterfall with lots nad lots of vines cling to the arbor giving her shade when the sun is strong.... Oh and perhaps some nice trailing roses as well...

She is gorgeous and she will be lovley in whatever scene you choose to put her in! :whistle: LOL

Hugs

oh oh oh! i like the top of the waterfall over lookin the realm!!!! shes definately a top of the world kinda gal! great job, Gina! and i like her sexy legs too....yeah that would make my neighbor guys crazy. LOL

What a gorgeous doll, Gina! Well done!

I like the idea of her standing at the top of the waterfall too! She's just meant to be the mistress of her domain!

Gina, she's beautiful and definitely belongs looking over her domain at the top of the water fall :noway:

I finally clicked on the link to your website and I have to say the music on the home page is one of my alltime favorites from one of my alltime favorite movies in the whole world :blink:

I am so glad I followed the link to you site. What a treasure for both eyes and ears :)

Thank you all for your comments and compliments! This doll - I think I am going to put her in one of the jars like my mermaids are in. I have a couple of them left. That way she will be out of the dust and on view or display as the case may be. Then when the garden in the Pierce is done, I can put her there. Or by then, I may change my mind. I love to do fairies too! Or sprites. who knows.....sometimes I scare myself!

Thank you Roni for visiting my site. I made that site myself and always have loved that song. It just seemed to "go" with the backgrounds that I chose for it. Sort of old fashioned, and lost in time. That's what you get when you visit my site, lost in time....one timeframe to another. My very favorite page music though is the Phantom of the Opery! that music is awesome! Also Classical Gas is another one of my favorites and that is on there too somewhere.....somewhere in time....LOL

Wolfie

I'm one of those curmudgeonly people who find music on a website terribly distracting, so I mute it if I want to spend time there looking at things. I love to listen to "live" music, or with a decent sound system, but what comes out of the computer speakers is dreadful! Your lady of the waterfall is very much a naiad.