Thank you thank you!!

Blondie, I'm glad to hear that Webster had a good time shopping. Cats do love to shop for themselves that even if they don't like leaving the house. I think online shopping was probably invented by a cat. :flowers:

Virginia, you can find the newsletters at these links if you'd like to read them.

January Gazette

February Gazette

Enjoy!

Deb

I've never gotten my cats anything for Christmas... but then I started getting my daughter clothes for Xmas, and the clothes are always from the cats (hah! no one to complain to about getting clothes!) So then I thought it was only fair to get the cats something... the water fountain system was a compromise because one of my cats drinks from my shower! ACK, drives me nuts... now he's got his running water....

that Webster!!! he is A-dorable!

he should have whatever he wants. please give him some ear pats and treats.

the re-circulating fountains for kittycats are really great. i have one for my Katz and they LOVE it. i think it's also a help if a cat has any urinary health problems; the girls drink more water from the fountain than they do from their water bowls, and it's good for 'em.

ps: i tell the Katz, and the other babies: Just say what you want. You should have it, immediately.

(this offer is not sold in stores and does not apply to anything dangerous, anything that is another life form, or anything i have that is work-related.)