Greenleaf Gazette ...

KathieB

Thank you so much for the new Gazette Dean and Greenleaf! I love the wainscotting tutorial! Christine has told me how to make the wainscotting before but it's great to read it again! =) Her work was a big inspiration for my Orchid!

This is very embarassing for me because you, Anne, and all the rest of you wonderful people have done SO much fabulous mini-work and I still have the same two unfinished houses staring at me that were there five years ago (the still-not-quite completed Sugarplum and my Colonial). All I did was the woodwork in the blue room ... and stopped. So I'm very glad that you liked the single good thing that I did... But you all are much more talented and productive than I am! :roflmao:

I am honored to be in the presence of so much genius.

Now I have to go look at Anne's gallery....

Didn't Christine (Cuppa-tea) just do a fabulous job on that tutorial? I'm dying to try it too. Methinks the Willowcrest needs wainscoting in the living room and that will be a great time to give it a try. I'm looking forward to her fireplace tutorial next month.

It's great to hear that the newsletter is giving y'all information that you want to read. We're trying hard to keep the content full of a variety of topics so there's something for everyone. There are lots of great things coming too!

Okay, how many people went "aaaawwww" when they saw Missymew and Minimew?

Deb

She did indeed and I am looking around on my current builds to see where I would be able to try it out, I am leaning towards the Chantilly, we'll see what she thinks about that idea...

I am really looking forward to the gazette arriving as it is such a treausure trove of information, smailes and how-to's and yup I did go "aaawwww" as did hubby when he came in wondering about my exclamation!!!

Hugs and thanks for the hard work!

Thank you for the paneled wainscot tutorial, Christine, I have only done beadboard and I wanted to try paneling, eventually work up to paneled walls (and your tutorial will be a huge help when I get ready to do that), which I'm re-inspired to try since touring George Mason's home. (The yellow chinoiserie diningroom is just too, too grand!)

Susanne, your Minimew put me in awww AND awe of Anya's incredible talent all over again. How nice of Missymew to pose as life imitating art!lol

Susanne, your Minimew put me in awww AND awe of Anya's incredible talent all over again. How nice of Missymew to pose as life imitating art!lol

I am definitely in the "awwww" crowd... which makes me want to have a cat again... I had them my whole life until ds was born. BUT.... they were awfully destructive of my minis... chewed the gingerbread off my houses, ate some mini-bear-people, murdered a doll, chewed up a colonial bed.... unfortunately there is no place I can put my minis right now that a cat wouldn't be able to get them.... so I'll stick with my sweet doggy! I think I should find out if Anya can make a mini-Ted for me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can someone tell me how to subscribe to the Gazette?
Click on the logo in the top left corner to go to the homepage. Under the menu on the left side of the screen there's the signup box for the newsletter.
I haven't gotten one since January. If anybody's listening, please please please send me one !
I haven't gotten one for March, but I believe the past issues are available on the homepage.