Living Room couch

kellee

WOW, Thank You all so much.! I have been putting it off for a long time, I just did not think I would be able to do it.! I am my worst critic so I thought it did not look so good, but after hearing you all It does look pretty decent for my first time.!

Yes there will be a chair very soon.!!! I have been thinking about it all day.!

I purchased a living room set at our local dollhouse show for my Mothers Dollhouse and I have been wanting to figure out how they made it for a long time... Here are some pictures of the set I purchased.!

If I figure out how this was made I will do a tutorial for them.! It is made from Cardboard.

Hugs

Kelly

those peices look great!

Id love to find some nice looking stuff like that.

so much that you can buy looks just like everyone elses dollhouse stuff!

it is the main reason I like to make so much of my own stuff!

thanks for sharing

nutti :whistle:

Very nice! I would love to try making upholstery, but I am so sure I would muck it up!

I just love clean lines, and really enjoy contemporary things. Where are you going to use it? Can't wait to see it in its home with all the other delightful things you wil put with it.

Jeri

Kelly, thank you for inspiring me to try my hand at couch making. I posted pictures of my couch, loveseat and overstuffed chair in my gallery. It is in the San Franciscan album since that is where I'll use them. I also used Melanie's tutorial but did her other one--the overstuffed couch. Thanks, Melanie for providing useful instructions. I made a few changes--I used 5/16" dowel since that is what I had and didn't cut it in half and used pins since the glue did not work well with the fabric I was using. A few things need to be fixed up on them, but for the most part I'm happy with them.

Thank you both for your inspiration!!

Here is a preview. The pieces in the unfinished room. Feel free to look in my gallery for individual pictures and closer views.

post-936-1169529124_thumb.jpg