Can you identify this collection?

Nancy in Renton

The ISP in the URL is in California, so I'd guess the house is there as well. I'd be surprised to see it listed anywhere for $500,000. If you read through the list of contents and start mentally adding up value, I think you'd hit that in a heartbeat and keep on going.

It is maddening that there is no contact information or identification. Does anyone recognize a name in the list of contemporary artisans? That may be a contact to find out more.

<adjusting deerstalker and pulling out magnifying glass>

Oh, Lord, not THIS house again! I have said before & will say again, they could realize a whole lot more $$$ for it and actually sell it (if that's what they really want to do) if they'd sell off at least half the minis in it and spread the rest out so that it's possible to SEE them all.

The building says "California Institute of Art" on it, so I wonder if it was a project done with CAI, or what. It says we can get a video for $30, but we have to be "serious" buyers. We're serious about looking at it, right?

Andrew, I'm still laughing at how you keep adding the banana to all your posts today. Something about here's the link and here's a banana struck my funny bone.

I guess I'm getting punchy. Time to go dream about my dollhouse some more. Maybe the dollhouse fairies will come fix all my mistakes while I sleep. :lol:

-Tiffany