More cute houses

Hallowell

He doesn't seem to like to show the interiors. He has a third one listed as well that looks a bit like the Brookwood which is much more expensive than the others. I also visited his website mentioned in the description and still not many interior shots. He has a neat one with lots of stone work though.

Thanks for sharing!

The modern house is Earth & Tree's Merrimack.

Thank you!!

Those are nice houses! I would like to see the insides as well. I wonder if they are completely finished on the insides.

From looking at the houses in the background on his website they all had wood floors and looked nice inside. No furniture but painted and wood floors. He would take a picture of a house and have the back of other houses around it.

DARN

I should've posted a link. But someone is selling a finished kit of the Buttercup with a side backentrance to a bricked patio. It was really nice. I think it was the Buttercup. Someone look for it! I think I was under the category dollhouse miniatures -> house

thanks for the posts, folks.

that Modern House is ab fab. i think it would be great an art deco interior.

the Buttercup is so nice. it is really reminiscent of a house that i used to pass on the way to elementary school.

i need to win some lottery or other.