Snow White & Dwarfs

Peggi

Actually it is Snow White and and in one case 6 dwarfs, it seems Dopey is missing. :D

Here's the set I most likely will use in the WO post-70-1168227302_thumb.jpg, but I may change my mind and use the little band post-70-1168227450_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you think, which set do you like?

They are both nice but I'm not sure about the little platforms on the bottom set.

Yep, that could be a problem, one of the reasons I'm leaning toward the first set. The little cardboard room behind them is what they are suppose to live in and probably will continue to.

If there were a way to group the dwarf band so the little platforms would form a stage (four in back & three in front with Snow White as the audience?) that might work. Maybe you & Riley could finagles some thin plexi to make her "coffin" bed?

I think Im going to have to design clear plexi furnishings for my WO...

If there were a way to group the dwarf band so the little platforms would form a stage (four in back & three in front with Snow White as the audience?) that might work. Maybe you & Riley could finagles some thin plexi to make her "coffin" bed?

I think Im going to have to design clear plexi furnishings for my WO...

Ohhhhh, see-through furniture.... :D me likes!!!!

I like both sets of the dwarves and it all depends on what you want the scene to depict which set you might go for I suppose??

Can't wait to see what you do with the whole house!!!

Hugs

hi,

both sets are really great, but Dopey's such an Icon that i have to vote for the set with all of the dwarfs.

So, i was hoping to find some useful pictures of the fellows playing their music, but no luck. i did make a fun and interesting online discovery abt Magic Forest, a small-fry amusement park we used to visit when i was much shorter. Apparently the Disney Snow White exhibits are still there, and can be seen:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=mg060621mg

Here is something that, according to one website, is true. Apparently when Walt was naming the dwarfs he declined some proposals, and a good thing, too.

Rejected dwarf names include Wheezy, Puffy, Stuffy, Burpy, Jumpy, Baldy, Nifty, Gabby, Stubby, and Deafy.

What in the world were they thinking ?!? maybe they also nixed Honky, Gassy, Shifty, and Bloody.

Oh Peggi, those are cute!! I like both sets, but it would be hard to hide the platforms on the second set. Maybe you could just say that the other dwarves sent Dopey out for beer.

Rejected dwarf names include Wheezy, Puffy, Stuffy, Burpy, Jumpy, Baldy, Nifty, Gabby, Stubby

Hmmm. I think I dated all those guys and rejected them too. <cackle>

Deb

Oh Peggi, those are cute!! I like both sets, but it would be hard to hide the platforms on the second set. Maybe you could just say that the other dwarves sent Dopey out for beer.

Hmmm. I think I dated all those guys and rejected them too. <cackle>

Deb

:thumb: ohhhh, Deb, you crack me up!!!! And I think I have met most of those guys as well....

Hugs :D

I like both sets, but it depends on how you want to set them up. The seond set is really just for a scene with them playing in the band. I like the first one but think you need a Dopey. Could you use the Dopey of the second set with the first set?

CJ thanks for that link, I will have to "study" it a while longer and get some ideas on setting up my scenes. I thought about seeing if Dopey from the second set could be used or if I can make a mold from him to make one from clay. :D (That would be interesting to see since I'm clay challenged).

The house is whispering softly, so it only said clearly that it wants them to live in it, not the story or how to display them yet. So as I get it together, maybe it will speak plainer about the rest. :thumb: