eBay auction, Whitney kit

newt

hi,

the auction number is 270072778330. seller says it is unopened.

is this a retired GL house? can't find it in the retired information here.

It has never been made under the Greenleaf Brand Name though former owners of Greenleaf (Not the original Greenleaf Steel Rule Die-Cut) did make this house. Greenleaf (Our very own original owners now) own the rights to these kits. I don't know if they will ever come back with a lot of these designs though because there were not the original Greenleaf design.

I bought one last month too after Nutti mentioned she got a another one :)

Congratulations on getting this wonderful kit!

I bought mine new in box for $43 including shipping.

I also noticed this box says distributed by "Radmark" They are a mail order company that used to sell exclusive greenleaf kits. The Teresa, Charleston, Country House, Emmerson Row were all kits that once upon a time were exclusive kits sold by Radmark (or Damark which is the same company but the name was different).

thanks so much, tracy, you rock!

i went through this website, and tried google, and dura-craft, hofco, etc., trying to figure it out.

you're encyclopedic! :)

actually, i'm hoping somebody here can nab it.

i want it but can't afford it. gotta budget and am laying in supplies for renovating the houses that are here.

for grandboy, i'm searching for a different kit (and am not mentioning it b/c i don't want to jinx my shopping), got outbid last time around.

thanks again for the info!!!

I bought this particular house to try paperclay on.

it is super easy to build with nice size rooms. this will be nutti's playhouse for visiting friends and family.

I hope. I hope it wont be another one of those please dont touch my" toys" house.

hahahahahaha :)

Happy Building

nutti :( :w00t: