colour scheme suggestions wanted

glen

haunted.jpg

Any suggestions for colours? I thought perhaps a light pink on one end wall outside with a mural on it, light red window trims, Carpet upstairs, wall paper the downstairs lounge and what ever the other room is (Kitchen?). and paint the upstairs rooms what colour?????

I'm thinking of upgrading the outside hand rails, putting in the stairs without hand rails (ease of playability?), eventually putting to extra downstairs windows. And Ill landscape the grounds. Thought I might put a Brick foundation??

haunted1.jpg

Note baby has moved in already. doesn't help things at all.

Any other suggestions please.

Cheers

Glen

PS turn tables cool for making it.

Any suggestions for colours? I thought perhaps a light pink on one end wall outside with a mural on it, light red window trims, wall paper the downstairs lounge and what ever the other room is. and paint the upstairs rooms what colour?????
Maybe pink and lavender. One color for each room.

I'm thinking of upgrading the outside hand rails, putting in the stairs without hand rails (ease of playability?), eventually putting to extra downstairs windows. And Ill landscape the grounds. Thought I might put a Brick foundation??

haunted1.jpg

Note baby has moved in already. doesn't help things at all.

Any other suggestions please.

Cheers

Glen

PS turn tables cool for making it.

I like the ideas for the outside. It sounds like it will be nice.

I think bed rooms upstairs and kitchen down. ???? It's an awfully big room for a kitchen. But that would be good for playing. Mind you I made the original house big specifically so she could play, before mum moved in!

I agree bedrooms up and kitchen down......and I also like the pinks/lavenders theme......maybe make the kitchen a sunny yellow and make sure baby gets the big room so she has lots of room for her toys :thumb: You and mom are on the backburner, a can suffer in the small room just as in real life lol...the things we do for our kids :D

BTW...I LOVE your work...even if you are a LOSH...heck I forgot that acronym...even if you are a MAN!!!!

Smiles........<teehee>

Jack'sgurl

even if you are a LOSH...heck I forgot that acronym...even if you are a MAN!!!!

Smiles........<teehee>

Jack'sgurl

:thumb:

Yeah??!! :o

Well your work is....... is......... well actually its good.

darn!darn!darn!darn!darn!darn! :D

Now, now, Glen...do not want to see you with a long face ......

it is the kit that is good not my work........lol...you on the other hand are a good woodworker :thumb:....

it's a manly thing I know on your part.....you can't help it.......

something about a chromosone that lost a stick in replication and went from a perfect X to a less than perfect Y

muhahhahahh :D

I like the idea of the pink/lavendar combination also. For playability, I think I would leave the wallpaper off right now, if she is like my GKs she will find stickers to put on the wall. :thumb: Maybe tile of some sort in the kitchen and maybe just a rug in the bedroom, that she can have fun moving where she likes.

Landscaping would look pretty, but you may want to decorate with potted plants so she can move them around.

Ok, that my 2 cents worth. I like her family she's picked out for the house.

Actually I like the idea of different pastel colors, maybe a very light blue for the bedroom and I like yellow for the kitchen (I made the kitchen in my HH an eat-in kitchen, BTW), maybe lavender for the bedroom and pink or pae green for the bathroom.

I really like Baby's choice of family to live in it. Have you performed any more othoscopic surgeries on the mini Barbie action figures?

Have you performed any more othoscopic surgeries on the mini Barbie action figures?

ROTFLMAO

No, don't need to perform Arthroscopic Surgery. I know what the problem is. She's got stiffkneenobendis. Just got to wait for the operating theatre to come free. :D LOL

Definitely like the pastels ideas for the rooms.

but "yellow" in the kitchen?????? :o EEwww, :thumb: well maybe a very light yellow.

And what’s an eat-in kitchen??

Definitely like the pastels ideas for the rooms.

but "yellow" in the kitchen?????? :p EEwww, :) well maybe a very light yellow.

And what’s an eat-in kitchen??

Yes, a nice pale yellow.

Eat-in kitchen = cookery with a table and chairs in it :)

Cool.

Well I've taken your advice and it's slowly coming together. She's given her seal of approval to the colours. I only had green carpet to she'll have to live with that. I'll get some lavender paint today.

Baby insisted on "helping" so that’s her effort. I didn't help her at all. Pretty cool aye. :)

The down stairs door? seems very small. Is it like that with the expectation we'll cut it bigger to fit another door or ???

The upstairs arch door is a good size.

I am enjoying working with a kit. Very relaxing.

Cheers

Glen

post-265-1166205244_thumb.jpg

post-265-1166205282_thumb.jpg