gotta love ebay

CJEP

My goodness! Talk about buyer beware!

I'm surprised that anyone would bid on these pieces unless they are so crazy for a bargain that they'll buy anything for a cent. The photos show every uncraftsmanlike aspect of the items in excruciating detail. :wave:

i have dollar tree stores in my area but they dont sell the dollhouse furniture... i wouldnt have had any idea that these came from that store. but then again i wouldnt pay the price they are asking for either. lol

I've never seen or heard these dollar tree furnitures. Are they kits?

And from looking at the pics, I wouldn't buy them for that amount.

Mary, Dollar Tree is a chain of dollar stores across the country (I think) but not everywhere. Some sell dollhouse furniture--which is what I found listed on ebay. And Dollar Tree is a true dollar store where everything is a dollar so the mark up is high on most of these items and the quality isn't very great. For a dollar it can be worth it, but I wouldn't pay more than that. They also run slightly small in scale.

I've seen these before too. I agree, if somebody didn't know where they came from, well, I guess MAYBE I could see them buying these from this buyer. I honestly would never dream of selling something like this on ebay, though. Perhaps the seller is getting these wholesale and doesn't realize that they can be purchased from Dollar Tree?

For US$10? OMG, where? where? find me the person so desparate to buy $Tree furniture they'd pay $10! I got a beautiful bow-front bombe chest HOM kit I made for DGD's San Franciscan for $10! and all the drawers opened.