I just had too!!

Shakyshaky

Thank you! I have another pic of the wallpaper I finished last night. I hope to get the stairs in today. Finish the wallpaper and get teh rest of the walls/roof up. DH is comming home tonight and I have alot of things going on this week end so it may not be untill wed. that I can get back to it.

I'll try to post pics tonight of what I get done.

Thank you!

I have to wait untill wed to do anymore. The kitchen trim will be red and I have the most of the rest of the trim ready to go. I am not sure what I am going to do about the attic floor as the tabs show through. I did cut a hole for the second stair and I need to do some rails. I want to do a yard and have the kids everywhere.

I wanted tolet you guys know I have two more pics of the Tennyson in the gallery. The outside is alomst finished. I didn't loose one piece of trim! It took two days to get it out. Now I just need to paint and glue it on. I will probably do the shingle last so that might be awhile. I gotta see if I have enough laying around. I should have more pics after christmas.

Well, the Tennyson really looks like an orphanage. I also have that kitchen set (got it for the Craftsman Bungalow...), the kids can bathe in the kitchen sink and you can always put the "necessary" in the yard. I really like the outside colors!

• 3 weeks later...

The outside is done. I just added a few pics of the outside. I have finished the interior trim. Now I just need to decide what I am going to do with the attic floor, stair railing and the wall for the water closet. I think I have talked my uncle in law to makeing me some metal beds for the kids. I am excited about that. I just need to get him the finished plans.