dollhouse stories

Hi there,

My name is Jacqueline and I want to invite you to visit my homepage named dollhouse-stories. I tried to post pictures here of my greenleaf dollhouses, but until now, I did not find out how it works. So hello everybody and perhaps somebody could give me advices how to do. 

I am happy to join you. Jacqueline from Luxembourg (Europe)

Thanks for all your kind answers I've gotten so far.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to solve my problem yet. There are no buttons at the top right corner that allowed me to edit my profile, and I still haven't figured out how to upload pictures. Whenever I try to do so, it tells my that my file is larger than the maximum size of 0KB, but when I resize my image to less than that. it gets way too blurry and I STILL can't upload it, for the same reason as before.  I have also tried googling for an answer, but found nothing that could help me with my issue.

I was thinking maybe it's because I'm still a new member? That could at least be a reason why I can't change my profile picture. But I honestly have no clue and I hope you guys still have the patience to further guide me through my problem.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline, Miniman/ Dean, the owner of Greenleaf and our Forum host, lists the member benefits here:  https://forum.greenleafdollhouses.com/topic/2055-member-benefits/

You now have made five posts.  I use a laptop computer.  Apparently the Forum appearance is different on different devices.

12 hours ago, dollhouse stories said:

I was thinking maybe it's because I'm still a new member? That could at least be a reason why I can't change my profile picture. But I honestly have no clue and I hope you guys still have the patience to further guide me through my problem.

Yes, you need to have 5 posts before you can make a gallery. You now have 6, so you shouldn't get that message about the pictures being larger than 0KB. There is still a size limit for individual pictures. If you're still having trouble, this post has info about how to resize your pictures:

To change your profile picture, go to your profile page: https://forum.greenleafdollhouses.com/profile/76847-dollhouse-stories/

And then click the little square icon in the lower left of the circle.

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 2.36.51 PM.png

Feel free to send me a private message if you're still having trouble.