Missing sheet

Vickid

I am missing sheet 38 in Garfield box. I’ve had it for a few years but just opened the box. I bought it new. I had help today taking all the sheets out and numbering each sheet with the number that was printed on it when that was done we put them back in order like it was suggested with the largest number first and go up to number one and in the process of doing all this, we found out that sheet 38 was not there. I called the 800 number that was listed on the sheet and,   it said leave a message then it said mailbox is full how do I get back in touch with Greenfield to replace that part?  Any one  ran into this problem?

Hi Vicki,

You can try to reach them through an email using this contact form from the website.

https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/contact-us/

Others have mentioned that they had a hard time getting through by phone as well. Just be patient, but keep trying.

It's only been an hour since I sent the email, and I have the answer, arranged payment and am waiting for the final total and the sheet should be on it's way.  Must be in stock. 

Last week I couldn't get though to anyone.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I just started building the "lily" dollhouse. The very first directions describe interior and exterior window sashes. there are on ly enough sashes to cover the exterior sashes. I've called their customer service number every day this week, with the message received that the mailbox is full.

I emailed them, and recieved a standard reply that my question is important to them, but no further response. 

Some of the small pieces arrived cracked. 

If I can send this back, I will. Otherwise I will take the loss. Very dissatisfied.

Hi Joyce, sorry to hear about the problem. Greenleaf has a small team and sometimes it takes them a little while to respond to emails.

For the cracked pieces, this is common with the luan plywood. Using a utility knife in the seams can help prevent cracking when you punch them out, and cracks can be repaired with glue and wood filler.