I think I’m falling in love!

Hello everyone! I just recently got into this amazing world of miniatures and I’m loving it!
 I actually stumbled across the Greenleaf site and forums at random, but after seeing so many creative masterpieces and reading helpful tips, you all have inspired me to build beautiful things of my own! 
  My journey all started when I got the idea to build my daughter a dollhouse but had no clue where to begin. I wanted her to have a special house that spoke to her imagination and personal likings. We decided on the RGT Vermont Farmhouse Jr kit ( bought from HL). I would like to customize it a bit to fit our vision. 
 I’m excited that my first house is going to be a gift for my daughter.  I’m a bit nervous that she is a little young ( although very mature and responsible for her age) so my goal is durability and to keep it child friendly but still keep the fine details to make it her own. 
Thank you for reading! I’m looking forward to chatting and learning from everyone! If anyone has any suggestions or tips or Vermont Farmhouse jr albums please send them my way!! Thanks! 

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Ariel and daughter.  If she's old enough, perhaps you could let her help holding parts together whilst glue dries, choosing paint colors and wallpapers (scrapbook papers in small patterns work well for this), and that sort of thing.