Is there a site to see retired kits?

CJEP

I often notice mention of kits that are no longer available in stores, etc. Is there a website where I can see the retired kits so I can know what people are talking about for any of the brands or even just for Greenleaf?

I was curious so I did a lil looking but didnt find anything ....Yet

But I did find this book on Amazon called Dollhouse and Furniture Advertising 1880s-1980s

The same publisher has other book offerings along the same lines..

If I find anything online to look at I will let you know.

Thank you, Tracy!! I think my favorite is the Brookwood since it is so different from the typical dollhouse. I love the porch on the Diana and want the Storybook Cottage to make a tea shop.

I hope some of them will be sold again.

Ty Tracy...

I want Santa to bring me a Emerson Row or a Beaumont! I am not picking either or will be fine...LOL

Heidi I want the Emerson Row so badly! I'm currently winning one on ebay. Im crossing my fingers i get it.. it would be such a nice xmas present for myself :jumping:

OK, so, did you get it??? I hope so! I am so excited! I can't wait---now I hace some 6 or 7 kits whining at me to atleast open their boxes. Where I am going to put them all after they are built is a good question. Guess the dollhouse bug has hit me well and hard! :ohyeah:

Sandra

I have pictures of some of the other manufacturer's houses in my yahoo albums. Here is the link for the Dura Craft houses - if you click to go into my albums, you can find the others. I've been working on trying to put this together for awhile. It's slow going, but I add new ones as I find them.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tamsajesusfr...m/ph//my_photos

• 3 weeks later...