Update! Finished stone work and stained glass windows!

Bitsy

I couldn't help but stare at your gorgeous stone and windows!!!

I am kicking myself for throwing out a McDonald's drink holder last week, now. :pinch:

Thanks so much for the link to the tutorial!! :)

Rebecca

Thank you all so much. It means so much to read all the nice comments. Makes me feel proud of my work....mostly because I know all of you truly know and appreciate the effort it takes to make something we love so much. :)

Tonight I was busy painting window, after window, after window. And a few doors and shutters too. I am using four different colors on them, so it seems to take forever to get them done. Perhaps on the next house I will use an easier color scheme.

I really enjoy reading all the other posts and sharing my own. You are all so nice and sweet to comment.

Thanks to all my "mini" friends!!! :D

About the McDonald's drink containers.....my best friend and I take our daughters to lunch there about once a week. I walk away with about 3 at a time....and the best thing is, she does too! She makes sure to get a few for me to use each time we go. (They really do stick together, so it is easy to have more than one to hold your drinks.) :D

Hi Bitsy,

I was looking at that beautiful rock work and wondering where you had found such perfectly sized rocks.. then I read you made them from McD's drink holders - WOW! you coulda knocked me right outa my chair with that one :loveletter: It looks Great! Awesome tutorial link you posted too - thanks!

-David