Doing my dollhouse happy dance

Gayle

DH and I just got in from Charleston and the big brown truck had delivered my treasures while I was gone. I'm still dancing and haven't unpacked them yet. I wanted to catch up on here first but have ideas running out my ears.

I have a question for those who shop on ebay. What section do you find all your wonderful stuff under. I searched and found a book but some of the great things you talk about have eluded me. Is there a certain category that I need to look for or a link that I've overlooked? Please help. The light bulb hasn't gone for me on with the site yet.

I usually do a search of: dollhouse miniatures, or dollhouses, or dollhouse kits or anything that comes to mind having to do with minis :teehee:

I start just like IAK said - I type in "Dollhouse" under search usually there are too many items to list so that will take me to a catagory page. It will say "Matching Catagories" and the first one listed is "Dolls and Bears" just under Dolls and Bears is a sub heading "miniatures" and that's where I do most of my shopping.

I don't buy as much off of Ebay as I used to, but I still enjoy browsing to see what's avilable :blink:

Hope you find some cool stuff!

-David :thumb:

for this season I have done searches for Halloween miniatures or Haunted miniatures

I like to hunt for Christmas miniatures

or dollhouse kits

or miniatures

and if you are looking for someting special

artist offerings is good for OOAK minis.

I hope that helps you in your e-bay treasure hunt!

nutti :thumb:

Thanks everyone. I check out the I want section a few minutes ago but didn't see anything that I might could use. Will go browsing again.

Im off to do some shopping, tra la (supposed to be singing here) :thumb:

I usually key in 'dollhouse miniatures' or 'miniature' and then whatever I might be looking for . . . like 'miniature table and chairs' or 'dollhouse table and chairs'. If you key in 'dollhouse miniatures' you get thousands of items and then you can scroll through them . . . I usually do that when I have a couple of hours to spare . . . . okay, maybe like a whole Friday night! :thumb:

Somtimes I get things when I do "Doll house" (2 words) , Doll Furniture ,"Miniature_______" or even "Tiny________" depending on what your looking for. I have even tried "1:12 or 1:24 or 1:8......" also, depending on your scale. There were things that popped up that I hadn't given a thought to!!! :thumb:

You got a delivery via the big brown truck, and it wasn't destroyed? It's the first sign of the apocolypse. I have yet to receive anything delivered by UPS that wasn't damaged. Sorry to go off on a tangent, but that is only service that delivered an overnight express package to me over a week after it was sent, and claimed it was on time. :D