Greetings from Sunshine Coast, Australia

Sarah D

Hello, my name is Sarah. I am about to embark on my first build, The Pierce.  So much to think about.  I have found so many of your posts helpful in gathering tools, planning and preparing for this moment, so thank you.   My second coffee and I may be procrastinating just a little bit, lol. Anyway Happy New Year everyone.

• Like 1

Yay! Another Queenslander... :banana:

Happy New Year and welcome! :wave:

I did exactly the same thing this morning... two cups of coffee and a leisurely peruse around the forum all in aid of a major case of procrastination... lol

The hardest part is getting started, once you're going you'll be off! However, if you are anything like me there will be lots of stopping and starting as ideas/plans form and you realise you don't have the necessary stuff... then the online shopping ensues........ :shy:

Welcome Sarah! I'm your friendly neighbor from "down the road" in Brisvegas.

Because us Aussies are in the middle of no where (lol) it takes forever to get things delievered from overseas. Well not forever but a few weeks! I'm still waiting on my building supplies from the USA which I ordered early December. So it's great that you're planning out what you're going to do so you can order everything in one swoop! 

There is a wealth of information on here and everyone is so lovely and helpful. Good luck with getting started!!!

Scott 

• Like 1