Price is $100 more than the initial quote- What would you do?

Luanne

That's so frustrating. I'm glad you got your item in the end for the price you'd been quoted, but what an unpleasant experience. :(

Is this shop on Yelp? Maybe you should leave a review to warn others.

Thanks for your kind words.  

They are not listed on Yelp.  

The other person that came in after me greeted her with " So how is my favorite art teacher?"  So she is friendly with most. Also I heard her say that the shop has been very busy, so business is not hurting.  It's in downtown, busy shopping area.  

I think I'd chalk it off as an one experience.

Thanks again for siding with me.  Back to minis to boost my mood!  I hope you are having a pleasant warm evening. It's getting cold outside. 

This is crap. I am sorry you went through this, but glad you eventually got the paw. I am guessing you are not alone and other customers have had the same experience. My suggestion is, speak to everyone and anyone local that you come across and mention the business by name so word of mouth will get around. 

It's going to be 72 by next Thursday here in TX.

Shannon- Thanks for suggestion. I 'll pass on the word.  

On a different topic- my hubby always wanted to live overseas but we don't know how to go about it. I'll start a thread on this.