Exciting News

Lyn

The results came back sooner then they expected and me too I start Saturday :) I also talked to the local college and so far that is looking good for January too just waiting to hear from Fincial aid for that.The start to our new lives is looking good so far and I look forward to 2007. I also started my haunted house and instead of a christmas house it is gonna be my starting over for a better life house instead of a scrap book I thought this would be great. Now to try and make all the insipreing sayings small enough to hang on my walls once its done any ideas?? I also can not Thank all of you enough for being here for me in such a time of need My kids and I apperciate all of it from the bottoms of our hearts.

Now to try and make all the insipreing sayings small enough to hang on my walls once its done any ideas??

You could always do something on your computer with the sayings and make it into wallpaper for a room. Just a thought. :)

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and your kids. I hope things keep getting brighter and happier for all of you.

Carrie