Hello from Waldwick, NJ

barbp

I have just ordered the Fairfield and this will be the very first doll house for me! I hope I can do it! My husband is a carpenter so I will be leaning on him alot! Just thought that I would introduce myself now because you will all be sick of me by the time I finish my house! LOL

Not only is the dollhouse thing new but I have never posted on a board either so I am on a learning curve!!

Welcome! The Fairfield was my first house and I learned a LOT from making it lol.

Biggest thing....make sure you paint, stain, carpet or whatever you plan to do with the stairs Before you install them!

That was a hard lesson learned!! hehe.

Check out all the galleries, there are tons and tons of pics. I've got my Fairfield up and pics from all sorts of points of progress.

Good luck and have fun with it!!

Welcome to the forum, I've found it to be very informative and friendly!

I have already installed my stairs... I know I have a lot of work ahead of me. :thumb:

Owell, that's the fun, right??? :)

Rebecca

Welcome BarbP. WALDWICK, NJ? I live in Hawthorne. All I can say is this site is awesome. So much information and support. I just finished building my very first dollhouse and am working on my second. Good luck and stick around, the company is great! :)

Welcome to the forum!

you will find several folks here have built/are building or want to build this wonderful house!

congratulations on a wonderful addiction..errm Hobby!

I look forward to seeing your progress!

nutti :)

Welcome BarbP. WALDWICK, NJ? I live in Hawthorne. All I can say is this site is awesome. So much information and support. I just finished building my very first dollhouse and am working on my second. Good luck and stick around, the company is great! :wave:

YIPPIE!! Another NJ person! I'm in Pequannock, near Wayne, which is about 20 minutes from Irene (IAK). We could start a Mini-er's Club!! LOL :wave: She and I have both built The Garfield. Can't wait to see your pics. Take lots of 'em as you go. You'll appreciate the progress you've made even more afterwards when you can look back at each one!