Expensive French Mini Food

Charlene

A while back we had a long conversation about very expensive mini food on e-bay....the creator was emmaflam, and we weren't all impressed as I recall. :w00t: Well, lo and behold, November's Dollhouse Miniatures has a 4-page spread on her -- guess she's famous after all!!! :wub: :wub:

I'll admit, considering my fimo food looks like, well, fimo food :lol: the photos of her stuff looks very good, tho' I doubt that it's any better (or worth more) than, say Kiva Atkinson's stuff.

Anyway, thought y'all would get a chuckle out of this.

I'll admit, considering my fimo food looks like, well, fimo food :lol: the photos of her stuff looks very good, tho' I doubt that it's any better (or worth more) than, say Kiva Atkinson's stuff.

Hey at least your fimo food is recognizable.. mine looks more like fimo dog food :D:p Come to think of it.. I probably should give up on making polymer food all together heh. And yep I remember that auction. I got to admit the food she makes is beautiful.. but if I had my choice I'd take Angie Scarrs stuff... then again the french pastries wouldn't really fit into my scenes ;) If they would though.. well I still couldn't afford it :D

It's nice to have the questions about that answered though - now there's just one question left.. why haven't I gotten MY copy of the magazine yet? ;) <pout> I wanna see

-David :D

Kiva Atkinson & Angie Scarr are my two favorite food artists for inspiration!

I knew of Angie Scarr ... looked up Kiva Atkinson and was thoroughly impressed. Her food is to die for! Thanks for the heads-up, Holly.

I got my copy of the magazine today. The article doesn't mention prices. And some of the photos really aren't that special. Makes you wonder how some people catch ink and others don't.