December 2006 Swap Sign Up

CatColorado

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Irene. It sure was fun to fill it with all these wonderful swap items!! (Even had to make the second counter to have enough room!!)

I just posted my pic in the gallery :) also here is a quick pic of all my goodies together ;) this is the kitchen set up that will be in my emerson row!

Oh I love that kitchen already, even without the house :lol:

I am glad you took a pic of that dining table and chairs.......I have the same set and have been forcing myself not to open it and play......it will live in the SanFran which is a few months off yet!! :wave:

well, I thought I took pics of my stuff, but can't find it. Maybe with all my craziness in my move I forgot. Could someone post pics of my stuff?

Everything was so nice. I'm excited to put my funriture back in the DH now that I have it set up in the new apartment!! Thanks again everyone!

well, I thought I took pics of my stuff, but can't find it. Maybe with all my craziness in my move I forgot. Could someone post pics of my stuff?

I can't find my pictures of the finished item, so I have to take one. I'll do yours at the same time, Jaime, and post it shortly. :lol:

I've posted my pics also. I've not put all my goodies out yet, right now they may be spread between a couple of houses, but I've not decided. But you all rock, I was so pleased with everything. I keep changing my mind on which one is my favorite--I've come to the conclusion that they all are.

I've posted my pics also. I've not put all my goodies out yet, right now they may be spread between a couple of houses, but I've not decided. But you all rock, I was so pleased with everything. I keep changing my mind on which one is my favorite--I've come to the conclusion that they all are.

There was such a wonderful variety of top-notch items. I, too, would be hard pressed to name my favorite!