Greenleaf 60th Anniversary

Robin

I just noticed the upper left logo says established 1947. Next year is their 60th anniversary!! I wonder if they'll be doing anything special for it? Any new products (a new dollhouse would be awesome!), or new contests or promotions. Can't wait to see if anything exciting is planned! :holloween:

I think it would be way cool if they had some big celebration! 60 years is a LONG time to be in business, these days. They certainly should be commended for that, and celebrated.

I'll be 60 too..maybe we can have a joint birthday party! :holloween:

:holiday: Well that just is a MUST to celebrate in some big way!!!! I'll be there :bunny: hopping about :holloween: Some sort of community gathering somehow would be neat!!!!

Hugs

which dollhouse was the one that one that poll? do you remember? i voted for the willowcrest, but now i have the house! haha but such a amazing house it would be neat to see it available again :holloween: I think 60 years is great!!! cant wait for that!

-Jenny

which dollhouse was the one that one that poll? do you remember? i voted for the willowcrest, but now i have the house! haha but such a amazing house it would be neat to see it available again :) I think 60 years is great!!! cant wait for that!

-Jenny

The one that won the poll was the Beaumont. ThE Willowcrest came in second.

Dose any one have a idea what the first where that greenleaf made?

and are they still alive?

My first house I made for my girls was a Greenleaf back in 1977,I don't

rember the name it was a two storie structure with 6 rooms , good size

The girls Loved it to deth. wish I still had it :hide: