Lily Dollhouse

Hi everyone. My name is LaTrina (nomorenow) and I just purchased my first Dollhouse which is The Lily Dollhouse. I have never done anything like this so I'm very excited. I live in California. If anyone has any advice I welcome the input!

• Like 1

Welcome,La Trina! There are lots of us like you,doing our 1st dollhouse,but a whole lot more of the 'veterans,' who can give you tons of great advice and point you toward great resources! WARNING: It's very addictive! :D Kat P.S.I'm a southern-born gal,but spent most of my childhood in the Sacramento area.

• Like 1

My niece and I are also going to be building the Lily this summer. I can't wait. It looks very challenging; you are brave to try this one for your first dollhouse! I was going to send you a link to Gina's blog, but Blondie beat me to it. Gina has excellent blogs that can be very helpful.

It will be fun to watch your, Blondie's, my niece's, and my progress as we build.

Welcome! My advice - mistakes happen, so don't be discouraged if something doesn't go perfectly. I am the queen of gluing pieces on upside down and/or backwards, so I have experience in the "mistakes happen" category.

Enjoy, and I look forward to seeing pictures of your build!

• Like 1