Mt. Ollopa Lodge wins first place!

otterine

I actually have no children lol , I totally meant you and how amazing to complete such beauty and have so much stress . I love my niece and wish god blessed me with children but I only have the 36 year old baby lol.

I'm just plan tired lol working at hospital and trying to make minis was enough to burn me out for sure .

Brandaen, I would love to come down and visit Ron's, but I rarely get down there and almost never without my raucous brood. :) It's on the list of things to, although I do not see it happening this year. Aside from my win, it isn't shaping out to be a good year currently. :/ We shall see though.

Thank you everyone for your congrats and such! :D

Lyssa, I hope the year turns around quickly for you ! After surviving my accident and the last few years with my sick partner, I have discovered the truth you said before, minis help us through !! and honestly tough times never ever last !! you must see the dawn cause it is always there, you just have to part the dang clouds to see it.

You'll get here don't worry and Ron will be waiting :-)

last word I would give anyone ....my mother always told me that you don't know how to really laugh unless you have really cried!

Brandaen

• Like 1

She could be trying at times lol , but I loved her with all my heart .

Funny how the things that made no sense as a kid make perfect sense now ? Lol she would have tilted her head back and guffawed to hear that lol