Wanted: fabrics and a floor lamp

otterine

Has anyone seen the fabrics used for this bed? Specifically the leaf fabric used for the sheets, the red/rust vine fabric for the spread and the light plaid for the throw blanket. I've contacted the seller and she has only scraps and can't get more.

http://www.etsy.com/...ouble-oak-112th

Also, this lamp was from The Dolls House Emporium from a couple of years ago. If someone has one in their stash they no longer want, I'd be happy to give it a new home.

post-4679-0-92683700-1355929541_thumb.jp

I am sure you have thought of printing on fabric? Its a pretty simple process ive done it for tee shirts.

Spray glue cotton or silk onto a piece of printer paper, iron... print anything your mind can conjure.

The only issue with this method is, it cannot get wet.. AT ALL.. I did a tee shirt once turned out awsome till I prespired ;P.. but dollies dont sweat ;)

For the fabrics I'd suggest checking all your local stores that sell packs of fat quarters in coordinating colors and prints, since I expect that's where she found those particular fabrics to dress that bed. I just checked DHE's site and apparently they no longer carry that floor lamp, and the only dh arched floor lamps I could Google were triple tulip shade jobs. You might think about making the one you want.

Thanks! I have printed on fabric before, too. :yes: If I can find a suitable fluted acrylic cap, I would certainly make the lamp.

I do have some green fabric just like the rust one that I bought locally...so the red/rust one might be in some stores still just not in my area.

Hi, Mary Anne - do you mean the one in my Heritage? The pink fabric? If so, that was on the mattress when I bought the bed. It's a Bespaq mahogany piece that I've since painted satin almond. I plan to add painted details to it and redo the bedding entirely. I'm sure I can remove the fabric without tearing if you'd like it. You can email me through my blog...link in my signature. :)