What house is this?

MiniMadWoman

Does this house look like a bashed Beacon Hill to you or is it some other kit that's very similar to the Beacon Hill? :lol:

It's an interesting house!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Gothic-Victorian-Dollho...1QQcmdZViewItem

It is a really interesting house indeed, can't place it at all unfortunatley. And eventhough a lot of work has gone into this building it is a big starting price... I know I am stinger when it comes to this but then again for me half the fun is to actually build the building, then when the building itself is done it sure do take some time before I get it decorated inside....

Not that I don't like the accessorizing bit, I do, but I don't know what it is that makes me so hesitant at times??? :lol:

Hugs

unless i'm mistaken, that is the duracraft cambridge. you can get a kit from time to time on ebay. this person has stained theirs, most people paint theirs. Looks nice!

I was going to do my haunted house up with my cambridge kit, but will be using the beacon hill for that because it really has the look i want for a haunted house. i'm still tossing it around to do them both up as haunted houses. time will tell cuz so far i haven't had time to work on my houses lately.

I plan on shingling my witch's orchid today, it's about time!

Oh my Gosh!! I think I'm in love. So this is the Caimbridge? I Defininitly need to keep my eyes open for that kit. I know I'm in full Haunted House mode right now but wouldn't that just make an Awesome spooky house?? Wow. I love the stained exterior.. didn't think I would but it's really eye catching! Ok enough drooling or I'll have to go buy a new keyboard :lol:

-David

Oh my Gosh!! I think I'm in love. So this is the Caimbridge? I Defininitly need to keep my eyes open for that kit. I know I'm in full Haunted House mode right now but wouldn't that just make an Awesome spooky house?? Wow. I love the stained exterior.. didn't think I would but it's really eye catching! Ok enough drooling or I'll have to go buy a new keyboard :lol:

-David

lol on the drool, don't get shocked.

i think i got my cambridge for a really good price if i remember right. sometimes sellers have them buy it now, mostly they come up as auctions. i haven't looked at dollhouse minitures for a couple of months now so i don't know how frequently they are coming up these days. i hope you get one David!

tempteress!!!!! OK, so now where is that drooling smiley huh??? Oh and to avoid those shock accidents and keyboards due to too much drooling, saran wrap the enitre thingy before allowing oneself to go on eye candy hunt.... :lol:

Hugs

• 1 month later...
It's in serious need of reworking, now that I know a bit more dry.gif

Isn't that always the way? I've also noticed that everytime I learn something new, I start eye-balling prevous houses and thinking I need to go back and touch them back up, too. Just goes to show, a house is never really finished. :)