How many houses do you have?

Lisa_F

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Orchid is 9/10 built (just need to finish gluing on the shingles--it takes forever) and my bayberry cottage is half built. I just got the Trailer kit and a San Franciscan kit. I promised dh that I wouldn't open the San Franciscan kit until I finish the other two houses.

We are now trying to figure out where to put my Orchid when I do finish it. I'm guessing in my craft room or in the guest room/apartment. I don't think dh is ready for it in our everyday shared space.

Of course my favorite part is the decorating so once I get to where I can put furniture in I often stop--thus why I have two unfinished houses.

Carrie

I have one that I can call mine.

One I built for daughter #1.

So technically two... :thumb:

And I will be building an Arthur still this year, am working on my village and cannot wait to get my hands on the Gloucester!!!

Lisa,

Good question actually. I think the reason mine never grows too much is because I keep giving them as gifts when I get them built. :thumb: I enjoy them for awhile and then give them to family or friends or I build just for that purpose.

Right now I have a trailer kit waiting to get put together and another one to send to my daughter in law. I just put together a roombox kit to use as my wizard shop, I won the haunted house and it's on the way and a friend of mine decided she didn't have room for her dollhouse any more and it's on the way to me. The bellingham farmhouse. It's mostly assembled already. I also have a wizard cave I did in an old computer monitor my husband gutted for me. I let him because that can be dangerous and he knows what he's doing. :yes:

As for future, at some point, I'll figure out the house of my dreams and go from there. :D

Kat