I have tables

Shakyshaky

That's great - frankly, I don't even have room for my ONE DOLLHOUSE anywhere in this house, and I have 4 more kits on the way. I'm in big trouble! My thought on the matter is that my husband has about $15,000 in toys that he's collected over the years spread all over a 300 square foot playroom, so he will NOT complain about my dollhouses taking up space, and we will find a place for them, somewhere. I wish we lived somewhere that had basements - we need that extra space!

It looks great, both the tables as well as all those houses!!!!

We have made a serious change around the house so now I have my craft room upstairs in a room that is so much better as I have a good sized dispaly area where the 5 houses I have "done" can be viewd easily, and some extra space left as well for those to come houses.... The general store kit I turned into a bike shop for hubby resides in the living room (his choice LOL) .

Thanks for sharing, you gave me some ideas to ponder on how to get even better shelving areas so will see what I might be able to change around!!!! :) Oh hubbyyyyy......

Hugs

Thanks guys. :) I was so happy when dh said he was going to build me the tables ( and he really did lol) He even built the wall in the garage so I could have a room just for my houses.

Linda it is the Hampton. It is HO scale. It is the only one I have done in that scale and I did not know at the time that they made finishes for it so the inside is blank.