Gret Paint Colors

madtex1967

I walked past this the other day as I was wondering my neighborhood. One reason I love living in the French Quarter are the ever changing sights. This house was completely different colors last time I passed it.

The body of the house is caramel brown, trim is beige, gingerbread chocolate brown and beige, and the shutters are a dark green!

post-129-0-54032100-1336523201_thumb.jpg

post-129-0-14985100-1336523465_thumb.jpg

Nope, this is a different house!

I can see that it's a different house, I was wondering if the house that shares the Garfield's color scheme had been repainted. Sorry if I confused...

Holly - It is s different color scheme than my Garfield, but similar! I walked past this and loved the colors.

Amanda - I am so tempted to pull out my Fairfield! I was thinking about it this morning getting dressed for work even! I have it set in my mind what I want to do with it. My problem right now - I want all my wallpaper selected so I can decorate those hard to reach areas as I build. I have only selected a couple of patterns. I was really sad to see Hobby Builder's Supply no longer carries 1/2 scale wallpaper, and in fact, their other 1/2 scale supplies are dwindling. I just got a 25% off coupon (for birthday month) and was going to use it for the Fairfield build. But I could not really find anything I want. I'm thinking maybe a light fixture.

Matt

Matt, check out the scrapbooking supplies for itty bitty prints; I found three pads of heavier weight paper in pads of coordinated patterns on one side and solid colors on the other that I used in my Fairfields; there were four or five sheets of each design, gracious plenty for each room.

BTW, and time you have some time off and want to spend some of it in Gulf Shores or P'cola, do PM us for directions to the new house and you can see what you think of my Fairfields (I'll feed you,too).