havent been around much...getting ready for chicago!

Hi all, if anyone missed me LOL, sorry if i havent been around much...been swamped getting ready to do the 3blind mice show in chicago next month! running out of time, every day filled with sculpting etc!!! ahhh!! I am teaching a face sculpting class there too! nervous and excited!!! i call it "nobody's perfect" :blink: ....here is a link if anyone is interested!!

http://3blindmiceshow.com/chicago_spring/workshop.php

Also, been working on a couple new ideas, here is a lamp I made, that serves as 2 roomboxes and display shelves!!!

post-5162-1299853667_thumb.jpg

Julie, the invitation to stop overnight in Marshall, MO, after the show still stands. We'll be back from New Orleans and would love to have you. :blink: PM me if you think you might be able to come by.

Thank you Kathie!!! I am trying to figure out my plans.....and am planning on checking out the tom bishop show sun morning which may make it possible to stop at your place on the way home? I really want to LOL just that it makes that final day of driving around 15 hours to home....but determined to make it work out sometime!!! and big hugs for offering and being so kind!!! thank you Holly, i kind of like it too...something different and who doesnt need lamps! 2 birds with one stone kind of thing

I couldn't do it this year. I am supposed to do it next year though. Waiting on the contract. I will be super excited to do it.

I think you will do well in Chicago from everything I have heard it's good at all the shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lloyd! glad you are here!! and hey don't copy me!! LOL I am taking it to the show and if it doesnt sell there will go on etsy

Sherri, I have fun at the chicago show and do well enough to warrant the trip! can't wait to finally get to see the bishop show this year

Beverly, wow leaving sunday! I am leaving mon to drive there....have fun!!!!! I can't wait to be done making stuff and then just head out! and have some fun!!!