a good reason to get'er done

gemlady

I finally have a gallery up with some pictures, I have a friend that has a Art gallery and framing shop with a front window.We are going to display the house for chrismas. The city that the Gallery is in has a lot of older homes that are designed like the Garfield. It should be great fun and maybe I might get some hits on build custom homes.

Donna

How exciting! At least you've got some time! :o Your house is beautiful! I especially like the entry floors. They're magnificent!! :lol:

I was telling Brian the other day that I'm thinking of displaying 'Forestgage Cottage' (aka Haunted House) at a senior's lodge this winter. I'm going to phone around and see if anybody's interested. Otherwise, I'll set it up on my dining room table again! :D

I talked to our local library about letting them display some of my minis for National Miniatures Month. In our county I would have to go to the county commission meeting and make the request. Also, there is no display case and no security, and that's not exactly how I want to share my passion for little things, by having them walk out the door...

there is no display case and no security

I certainly would not display if that was the case here. ChrisV and I had talked about doing a display a couple of years ago here at the Kenosha Museum but we never did. I couldn't do it this year no matter how bad I wanted to.

Display cases and security are big issues though :o

I got a question, How did you make the beautiful lamp out of clay?

This is the link to the picture of the lamp .

Your house is a gem!

I love the floors. I dont think I have the patience for doing that kind of intricate flooring work. I want to do it but I dont know! I might teach the dog some new swear words in the process.

Loving it!

I dont think I have the patience for doing that kind of intricate flooring work. I want to do it but I dont know! I might teach the dog some new swear words in the process.

This is an excellent time to find out 1) if you have that much patience, 2) how many swear words you know & how creatively you can combine them and 3) if your dog can articulate human words well enough to be understood by visiting church members.

<with wide-eyed innocence>

Who? Moi?

<sinister cackle>

Actually, my dear, you might check for it used on line, I've found several OOP mini books in very good condition CHEAP that way.

Thank you all for the feed back

I hope I get as many Ohh and Aha as I did from you.

The Lamp instruction I found was in the miniature mag.

and the floors where not that hard to do, I used the easy cutter to do the angle cuts.

Donna