Great link to lots of photos

JaimieMarvon

I was working online this morning organizing my dotPhoto Album. Then I happened across this person's albums on the site. She has some great stuff!!

There is a tutorial how to make a doll, pics of her DH, prinites patterns for clothes... lots more!!!

dotPhoto Album - minnnie2002uk

Does any one know this person??

I hate to say it - but I can't even find away to view that users images. The link takes me to a log in page and asks me for that users ID and password. When I log into my account there - it appears there is no way to search by user. I was a little surprised to find that I'd made an account there - it's no wonder I'd forgotten about it though since I can't find any way to use the site.

-David

I couldn't get to the pictures either, so I just got crayons and drew a house on my monitor. :o Somehow, I don't think it's quite the same, but it kept me entertained for a few minutes.

Deb

I kinda figured it out. Go to link. Go up top and click on Gallery. In the middle says Featured galleries: Choose Hobbies and Interests, on the left of page choose miniatures. That is how far I have gotten so far. It lists all pics that have to do with miniatures.

I cant type in the person`s name and get their particular stuff though.

OHHH!! I'm so sorry everyone. I completely lost this topic and wasn't paying attention. The work is amazing, you all should really take a gander at her stuff. I'm sorry it brought you to a page that you have to sign in. and you couldn't find her albums.

I just took some time to research it myself through dotPhoto and could not get to it either. I then had a brain storm and typed the user name into Google and a link for one of her albums was the first listing that came up! http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navc...q=minnnie2002uk If you go into that album you can get to althe other ones by clicking on the link that says "My dotPhoto > minnnie2002uk's Albums"

Don't know if its the same person, but In the google search I found another Webshots album with lots of printies too. http://community.webshots.com/user/minnnie101-date

I know her, shes Imelda, she is a member of my UK swap group and the owner of printiesisters yahoo group. she is a whizz at the printies

Lucky You!! She is very talented! Please pass along the message that there are problaby many of us here that will be sing her wonderful work in our houses. We are thankful she put them online!! And I will look into the yahoo group.