Found a new site, great pics of dollhouses

madhatter

Those are great houses, I'll go back for a better look later.

Did I tell Y'all that I am now a proud owner of a Granville House??

Congrats Tracy, that's a beautiful house :D . You are so lucky .

Oh how wonderful!! I am always looking for DH interiors on the web and they are hard to come by. I especially LOVE The Condo. My next project will be similar with the bottom being all stores/shops with an "elevator" to each follr and the top floors will be apartments, so I can have the best of both worlds!

Thnaks for the link. However did you come across it???

I came across it in google pictures, i typed in pictures of beacon hill dollhouse. Im always doing stuff like that looking for interesting pictures.

Glad you like the site, the Granville House is so pretty. There are so many dollhouses id love to have but space is an issue. I think my beacon hill is going to take up alot of room.

I am planning to build some dollhouses and have a raffle at our store and give the proceeds to charity. Thats when i get some more time. LOL

Jenn

they are so cool aren't they, and some of them look like they are real full size places.

I think a couple of her scenes have been copied exactly on pictures in interior magazines.

as to space have you seen where they are dispalyed, looks like a lovely huge basement and the houses and roomboxes are on shelves all around, great display

I espicailly love the southwestern kithchen, she ahs such talent and a eye for detail

Ditto Annette!

I just sat and really looked at the rooms.

Some of the furniture looks like they came from *Honey, I shrunk the canopy bed!*

I wish upon a star that I could have that talent to make a dh LOOK like a real honest to goodness home. :D

Woooow

Hey lovely houses but I'd hate to be desperate for the bathroom in the Beacon hill. Aren't the kitchen units in the Grandville cool? I wonder where they are from. Well I'm still looking at all the eye candy. :D

Thanks for the link.

if you click on the link at the bottom of the page full of houses, it says roomboxes I think.

looks like the ladys husband has made the pages for her, he goes on to say she makes ALL the furniture herself, so i suppose none of the furniture will be reconisable

Oh how wonderful!! I am always looking for DH interiors on the web and they are hard to come by. I especially LOVE The Condo. My next project will be similar with the bottom being all stores/shops with an "elevator" to each floor and the top floors will be apartments, so I can have the best of both worlds!

Speaking of great pics. It's a barbie house, but check it out!! Thsi guy made a working elevator for the house! How cool! Keeping this idea in the back of my head for my future "dollhouse" (as mentioned above).

Barbie house with elevator

OSHA would have a fit, there are absolutely no doors or grates to keep Barbie & her friends from falling out of the elevator or through the shaft!!! Thanks for the link, Jaimie.