La Grande Maison-The Thumbelina

Hi Everyone! I have started a new blog about my Garfield Dollhouse. Inspired by French Design, I hope this helps gives you ideas and inspiration in constructing your Garfield Greenleaf Kit. My Garfield is currently under construction, but I will update you as I go along! http://lagrandemaisongreenleafgarfield.blogspot.com/

Very pretty, Stephanie, and I like the coffered ceiling & fresco in the master bedroom, but Lilo & Lou stole the whole blog, for me. They are GORGEOUS, and lucky you, to wake up to their sweet little angel faces every AM!

BTW, please do find a few minutes to introduce yourself to the whole gang at the Newcomers' Forum.

Stephanie, I love your Garfield, its beautiful. Its my favourite house.

Welcome to the group, you'll find that there are a lot of people on here who have built the Garf too so there are loads of pictures in the gallery.

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old topic, but I have to say your blog is saved under my favorites for inspirational dollhouses. I especially love the dining room! Gorgeous ceiling and murals!

I had been considering making my own crystal chandeliers from regular brass ones for a while, but I didn't know if it could be done well. After I saw yours I thought, "yep! That's what I want to do." One trip to Joanne's later, I have a very pretty and relatively inexpensive swarovski crystal chandelier for the ballroom in my Pierce. It was such a fun project! Thanks for giving me the courage to try!

Ren