HGTV - Divine Design

JaimieMarvon

As they cut to commercial they did a major close up of a fridge and a stove. You hear the woman say "Hey guys, the internet furniture order is here!!" The two guys each grab a piece in one hand and as the camera pans out the Fridge and stove get smaller and smaller. The guys say "I don't think she realizes how small this stuff is. That's why I neve buy anything online." It was dollhouse furniture !! TOO FUNNY!!! ;)

I did a thorough google search and couldnt find a stream for the commercial anywhere. If anyone has any luck please let us know.

I would love to see it!

Heidi, it's not a commercial . . . it's a show on HGTV called "Divine Design". It just happens to be my favorite!! Candice is hilarious!!

In this episode they were ordering furniture from the internet, but what they got was dollhouse furniture!! LOL!! Hilarious!! You have to see it to appreciate how funny it was!!

Well, no, not exactly... ^_^ They didn't buy DH furniture instead of real furniture. It was just a joke to segway into the commercial, but it was cute!!! :o It was just the average run of the mill fridge and stove, not Besbeq or Bodo Hennig. (Actually that would have been funnier!!) :p

I have been looking at the channel more trying to catch a glimsp of this commercial. I wanna see it :D

It's not a commercial. It was during the show. The reason they were doing the redesign was the homeowner had to buy the house from the pics she had seen on the internet. The whole thing was a joke about "it looked bigger in the pictures."

Kathy

If anyone wants to see the show, you can go to the HGTV website and click on "Divine Design". Click on "TV shows" and all of the episodes will be listed. I can't remember which episode it was, but it had to do with a kitchen renovation (I believe it was episode HDIVD-105, but I could be wrong). Then you can catch it if you've got HGTV and they air that particular episode again.