Hershey Park, PA & Dollhouse Store

Brezavaqt

My bf is taking his God-daughter to Hershey Park on Monday and of course I'm tagging along. But, I was wondering if there are any mini stores in that particular area? I would love to REALLY make a great trip out of it!

Please let me know if you live close to that area and can point me in the right direction for a great miniature store where I can pick up some goodies for my house(s)!

I live "just down the road" from Hershey - in Lancaster County. I don't know of any mini shops in that area. If there were-I want to know about it too!! :banana:

I saw there is a Blue Mountain Dollhouse Miniatures shop in near Hamburg...but that's pretty far, I think.

Anywho, sorry I can't be of any help. Have fun at the park!

Ah....Hershey Park.When we were moving to Texas the only out of the way place we stopped was at the Hershey place..loaded up with yummy things,ate a fantastic lunch(forget the tour)bought more stuff then hopped back on our way.As we came into town we actually witnessed a rainbow in back of the two chimneys...it was a sign from the Lord and we just blew off the highway and roared into the parking lot!! We still laugh about that. Knew zip about minis back then(2006) so can't help you out there. :banana:

I am in the area also, but don't know of any near Hershey. There is one near Lancaster that is very nice, however, the lady who operates it only opens 3 days a week for a few hours. She is not online & does not advertise ! Her husband ran it for many years & after he passed she had to do everything, but doesn't know a lot about it. I offered to help her get online, etc., but she doesn't want the bother.

Enjoy Hershey & if you have time, go to Chocolate World !!

Steve in PA

Hi Everyone,

I am also in Lancaster County and know the lady that owns the store quite well. Here is her website. Not much but has the hours and address and phone number. She is a wonderful lady and has some beautiful dollhouses there and a great selection of supplies and fun finds.

http://www.cimta.org/stores/village.htm Have fun!!! Wendy :welcome:

Even with her address, it may be a bit hard to find. If you are on Rt.23 & Rhorestown Road, driving in to Lancaster on 23, it's about a good city block on the right side. You go in a narrow driveway & it's behind the house. Last time I talked to Pat, she said that she didn't even know that the web page was still up. She does have some very unique items. :welcome:

Steve in PA

I just wanted to let everyone know that I made the trip to Hershey AND I was able to go to the Stevenson Dollhouse store!! I purchased some HERSHEY candy bars and chocolate milk mix for my dollhouse, as well as a beautiful bedroom set! I was extremely excited about the price of everything! I promised the owner that I would definitely be coming back-just to shop in the store.

So, if you can make a trip to Mechanicsburg, PA, I strongly suggest you do so! The shop was so pleasing to me!!

Thanks everyone for your input and Roni for pointing me to a shop that definitely wasn't too far off the path! :-)

To commemorate the trip to Hershey, PA, I had to get something for my dollhouse. Of course, CHOCOLATE!! I found Stevenson's Dollhouse store in Mechanicsburg, PA and fell in love with the shop owner and all the goodies she had inside! If you are in the area, I strongly suggest you stop by! (She had some deals...$1 wallpaper and this bedroom set for $35. Couldn't pass it up!)

post-3899-1283203574_thumb.jpg

post-3899-1283203581_thumb.jpg

Hi Bre,

I am so glad you liked Stevenson's. Isn't Kathy wonderful. Love her to pieces. I need to be making a trip there myself. Looks like you got some really nice goodies. She does have an Open House around Christmas time that is really worth a trip to the shop.