house/birdhouse?

ilovecats

I shouldn't have looked on ebay this morning. i found a piece of decor that is right up my alley. Dollhouse look/birdhouse type thingie. I have birdhouses here and there thruout the house. It was a nice price as well, just needs some touch up here and there. It will go in the living room somewhere, maybe on the plant shelf.

That is stunning!!! :(

I have never seen a birdhouse/birdcage like that. You are so lucky to have found it :lol: . It should fit right in with you dollhouses and birdhouses. ;)

Congratulations

Annette :lol:

Thanks guys! I found it under dollhouses on ebay. It is so me! I love wood and metal/iron type of stuff combined and dollhouses and birdhouses :lol: I hit the buy it now button so fast my head spun :lol: The price was good, but shipping is still unknown...hopefully it won't be bad.

It would be sweet to have birds in it, however due to the number of cats in the house, i couldn't ever have a bird, it would be harrassed to death :( ;) poor baby bird, i couldn't put a feathered friend thru that. My cats get up to enought mischief on a daily basis! :D

That's a nice birdhouse. I'm glad you're not putting birds in it. I personally would have fit the first time poop hit the floor of the house :( :lol:

Oooooooooooohh!! Aaaaahhhhhh! Now *that's* the way a birdcage should look! Awesome find Marg! That's a real treasure.

BTW, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you're feeling better real soon.

Deb

Oh that is a gorgeous birdcage! I too am glad that you are not going to house a bird there. What a shame to put newspaper in the bottom of that, would just detract from that beautiful structure.

Oooooooooooohh!! Aaaaahhhhhh! Now *that's* the way a birdcage should look! Awesome find Marg! That's a real treasure.

BTW, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you're feeling better real soon.

Deb

Thanks! It was a great price! Then i got the email today with shipping costs...ouch. It's still in a price range that i would have considered paying, just not at this time. ah well....it's not like there are alot of them floating around at the moment. Kinda dampens the excitement a little tho. Shipping was much more than i expected. Thanks everyone on the positive feedback! Yes, i would have a problem with bird poo as well, but again i would be worried about my cats harrassing a bird to death. I can picture leaning, leering, cat fangs hanging out of furballs mouths, surrounding the cage....the poor frightened bird dead from fright sitting on it's perch. Not to mention all the frightened bird noises each time the cats would be circling the cage!

Thanks on the health wishes, still not feeling 100%, tho much better than this morning. It has been a mean bug.