Primrose bash

CatColorado

Here is where I am today with my Primrose bash: Blurry

I think it is coming along really well. I want to finish the interior before I tackle the porches. I am thinking that I may have to buy 2 new windows. I have since decided that I like the unpainted look after painting two of the windows. There is some warping in the add-ons but I think once I add the trim, it will be less noticeable.

I'm very happy with how it is coming together. I think if I were a Woman-With-Tools it would look alot better. I've been using a utility knife to cut everything. The exterior has siding that I made from cardstock, looks pretty good for a first attempt, much better than that paper brick that I was using originally.

I think if I were a Woman-With-Tools it would look alot better.

I feel the same way about my stuff Cat. I only use my hobby knief too LOL. It looks wonderful and I can't tell the differance. I guess now your "true artistic nature" really shows through because you are able to create wonderful work with just a small selection of tools.

:D

Darling!!! Love the kitchen wallpaper -- forget the pattern name but it really works well in mini, doesn't it? Very cute. I never would have thought of doing all that with the Primrose.

As to the tools -- I use HUGE emery boards in lieu of sandpaper -- how's that for an admission?

I do have a Dremel, does that count as a real tool? (Note: I didn't say I use a Dremel, only that I own one. :D )

Thank you! The doll's named Marguerite. I'm thinking of making a few more, both men and woman and offering them for sale. Of course, thinking about doing it and actually doing it are entirely different things :D

I've got the roof on and am about to start the interior trim. I *should* have more pictures in a couple of hours. I just got some bad news and mini-ing is the only thing that helps when I get upset.

Posted two new pictures, one non-blurry picture of the whole back of the house. You can see the railing and the side of the door trim. The second is a close-up of the window trim on the second floor.

As to the tools -- I use HUGE emery boards in lieu of sandpaper -- how's that for an admission?

<grinning> I use emery boards almost exclusively. I hardly ever buy sandpaper, but I buy so many emery boards that I have to tell the clerks at Big Lots that I'm a serial manicurist.

Cat, your Primrose is just amazing! I'm totally in awe of such a creative bash! What a wonderful mini mini.

Deb