How Do You Keep Your Friends?

Please help me with my friends.

People add me as their friend, and I add others as my friends.

But, they all disappear as though they are being kidnapped.

Is it my breath, or is it cookies, or am I imagining all of this?

Is this really a forum or am I imagining that, too? EEK! EEK! :lol:

Thank you all for your encouraging words.

Something is definitely going on, and until I figure it out the only thing I can say to you is, "Please, be careful. Please."

As your friend I must tell you that things are not as they seem. There. You've been warned. :lol:

Okay. This really, really is happening. My posts are not showing up. I posted here a good ten minutes ago but it's not showing up.

Some of my other posts are showing up, but not all of them, and not in the order I posted them.

I could repost them, but then all of them plus the reposts would show up.

I'm going to bed. I need rest. :lol:

What happens when you delete all your cookies. I've always been afraid to do that. Delete is so final, especially when you are not good at computer use. :)

Also, I just looked and I have no friends. I don't even know how to get any friends or add friends. I'm embarrassed to admit I never even thought about the friend thing and it's not like I'm a new member. I just post, comment on others posts, put pics in the gallery and love looking at everyones albums. I am really quite computer illiterate. :lol:

When you delete the cookies set by this board, basically you need to log back in with your username & password; everything else (albums, blogs, friends, etc) will remain the same.

Pat, I just added you as one of my friends; I clicked on your username at the top of the box to the left of your post and clicked on "add as a friend". If you decide you don't want to be my friend, simply send me a PM & I'll remove you (but I don't want to!).

Wow, you had ne thinking......A few months ago I "lost" a bunch of stuff- my

emoticons for instance.But so far so good my Friends List is intact.Oh, and I added

you to my list!! :yay: :) :lol:

Hi everyone,

I'm really not that worried about all of this, and I wanted to reply to each of you but the multi-quote is not working for me now. :lol:

I'm experiencing a terribly migraine headache right now or I would be be the party animal I usually am. :)

The important thing is that I consider all of you my friends, and this forum is so wonderful.

Yuck-a-duck! My head hurts!

Everything's okay, really. I'm able to post whether it's double or trible! :yay:

I love you all!

When you delete the cookies set by this board, basically you need to log back in with your username & password; everything else (albums, blogs, friends, etc) will remain the same.

Pat, I just added you as one of my friends; I clicked on your username at the top of the box to the left of your post and clicked on "add as a friend". If you decide you don't want to be my friend, simply send me a PM & I'll remove you (but I don't want to!).

Of course I want to be your friend. :lol: I just never got beyond posting and pics etc. On the doll club I'm on we just send PMs to people we want to talk to personally and then we just PM each other. They don't really have a "Friends" feature. Can you just add people as friends you would like, or do you ask them with a PM or what? I can't believe I just never thought about the friends here. I don't do blogs or anything. I just don't know how. My daughter wanted me to get on Facebook. I tried and it's all too hard for me.

Mary, it's probably a corrupted cookie that got stuck and wouldn't delete. That happens sometimes and it could even have been a cookie from another site that was corrupted. The best thing to do is clear the cookies from your browser tools and not just from the forum page. Be aware that deleting your cookies from the browser tools will clear all the passwords and logins that you've saved from all sites. (if you use the clear cookies button on the forum page it only clears the forum cookies)

After you've cleared the cookies (whether you use the forum cookies option or the whole browser), and you log back into the forum home page, press the ctrl and the F5 key on your keyboard to force the page to reload a clean cookie.

I hope your headache gets better dear.

Deb

Mary, it's probably a corrupted cookie that got stuck and wouldn't delete. That happens sometimes and it could even have been a cookie from another site that was corrupted. The best thing to do is clear the cookies from your browser tools and not just from the forum page. Be aware that deleting your cookies from the browser tools will clear all the passwords and logins that you've saved from all sites. (if you use the clear cookies button on the forum page it only clears the forum cookies)

After you've cleared the cookies (whether you use the forum cookies option or the whole browser), and you log back into the forum home page, press the ctrl and the F5 key on your keyboard to force the page to reload a clean cookie.

I hope your headache gets better dear.

Deb

Thank you, Deb. I always clear my cookies each time I get off the internet, but I didn't know about how to get a clean cookie.

Okay, I feel like the forum member from lala land. :lol:

I'm going to bed...again! :)