Visit with Tracy

MiniMadWoman

I'm finally posting pictures of my visit with Tracy back in . . . gosh Tracy . . . when was it? April? Yikes, how bad am I?!!!!

Anyway, here they are!!

BTW . . . that shirt makes me look HUGE! It's going in the Goodwill box tomorrow!!

Tracy, notice how nice the little garden that you gave me looks in front of the house?!! :lol:

post-267-1150340945_thumb.jpg

post-267-1150341032_thumb.jpg

post-267-1150341111_thumb.jpg

post-267-1150341163_thumb.jpg

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing with us, Teresa.

Now Tracy, I want to learn how to do the roofing too, will you please, please, please give another class on how to make those roof tiles??? Ohhhh and did I say PLEASE?????

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing with us, Teresa.

Now Tracy, I want to learn how to do the roofing too, will you please, please, please give another class on how to make those roof tiles??? Ohhhh and did I say PLEASE?????

Since Wenlaine asked first, may I second that motion. :)

Hey Teresa, you still are not finished with that roof :) .

As for the shirt, I think the camera of yours added some extra weight because you were looking FABULOUS. You have toned up and lost weight too since the last time I had seen you.

I forgot you took pictures and I am glad you did :D

I think Rik is gonna do a tutorial in one of the mags on how he does the roof. This summer. :lol:

If I can remember to take pictures on the Lily, I do a picture tutorial.

Love the look of the roofing tiles, though that is a job of a small house. Could you imagine making all those individual tiles for the Garfield? Let us know if Rik does an article about the tiles, I have an Orchid I got for the trim, but if it's like Marg's Orchid the trim is significantly different from the pictures, and it would be a great candidate for that sort of treatment.

Teresa, thanks for sharing the pictures. You both look great and the roof is just awesome. Excellent work! I'll be looking forward to further info on how the stippled look is done. Very cool!

Deb

That build is looking wonderful!!

omgosh you have done a fab job!

dont let Tracy bully you :rolleyes: ...take your time with roof it is looking so good!

Yall looked like you had a nice relaxing time! what I wouldnt give to have such a day with you both!

nice to see you posting again....that Garden better look wonderful! keeping you from us!

nutti :)

what I wouldnt give to have such a day with you both

At least you live close enough! We had a lot of fun last year, DH got to play with Rachel & Sarah whilst Tracy & I played with minis, and I'm not sure who had more fun!

As for the shirt, I think the camera of yours added some extra weight because you were looking FABULOUS. You have toned up and lost weight too since the last time I had seen you.
Thanks a million Tracy! You're too kind . . . but very good for my ego!! :rolleyes:

Love the look of the roofing tiles, though that is a job of a small house.

Doogster, it's not that small!! Remember I bashed it so it's larger. Plus, I have weird roof lines and angles. It's a job in and of itself!!

Thanks so much everyone for the kind comments!! Tracy, I promise I'll get it done . . . really!!!! :)