Something is not quite right

This started last week i would say. Oh I use Firefox.

I do not see the blinky icon that lets you know where you type. It shows up in the topic title and topic description but not in the comment box. And it does not show up in comment box when you reply. When you want to add something to your sentence, you cannot move the cursor to that area and type. It automattically takes you to the beginning of your post at the top of the box.

That same things happens when you try to edit or quick edit. It will not let you delete anything and add. It goes directly to the top of the post. So you can not add a word or anything or fix typos.

This has not happened before to me ever and I have read other people say the same thing.

I was having the same problem, also in Firefox. I avoided the problems by changing from the Rich Text Editor to the Standard Editor, under my forum options, but it's not as visually pleasing when actually typing out messages :thumb:

Also, I recall that I started having the problem before the Firefox upgrade; I don't know if there were any changes made to the forum itself. If not, then I must be remembering wrong...

Well, mine is now working fine; but I noticed this for a few days last week myself and I, too use Firefox. I trust Firefox MUCH more than IE. Took me a while to switch over to Firefox (just like anything new, we are sometimes skeptical). But, my cursor is back and I can edit just fine.

:giggle: this is whats been my problem too and i cant 'quote' or post new topics

just changed to firefox too so thats obviously the problem .... firefox is much quicker than IE my speed has more than doubled since i changed and the forum has been my only problem

I can quote but no cursor even in Standard Editor. :idea:

I was having the same problem, also in Firefox. I avoided the problems by changing from the Rich Text Editor to the Standard Editor, under my forum options, but it's not as visually pleasing when actually typing out messages :lol:

Also, I recall that I started having the problem before the Firefox upgrade; I don't know if there were any changes made to the forum itself. If not, then I must be remembering wrong...