anniversery

nuttiwebgal

it is at this time I celebrate my 4 years of building dollhouses and making miniatures.

I won the 1/2 scale Victorianna off of e-bay 2 weeks before school was out. the first full day of summer was the day I started my kit. had I known what I know now I would have done ALOT of things differently.

I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone here for making this hobby a life changing experience for me!

you can never know how much I have needed this hobby.

my grans husband passed in Aug of that year and I took my new found hobby with me to stay with her for 3 months. it was a calming process very much needed. as it has been everytime she has had to come live with us to recouporate. this time I believe it is for good. I hope to share this hobby with her and maybe the positive vibes I get will rub off on her and she will settle in for some relaxing time with her family.

remember she is a great-great-gran....baby calls her GG.

poor baby sometimes has 3 grandma's in one room! I think that is very special!

so

Thank you and God Bless!

Lynette :rolleyes:

And Thank you Nutti for sharing your dollhouse experiences with us. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Along the way get lots of pixs of the 5 generations, it is so special and should be treasured.

And Thank you Nutti for sharing your dollhouse experiences with us. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Ditto! What Peggi said! And that is very special, for your grandbaby to have 3 grandma's in one room with her!

Yay Nutti!! Your anniversary is something we all celebrate with you because you share so much of the joy with us as well as your experience. That's something special and so are you!

Hugs,

Deb